- Signed liability release is required for all passengers boarding the parasail boat. If passenger is under 18, a parent or guardian over 18 can sign for the minor. You can also sign an electronic copy on our website, look for the icon “Sign digital waiver”.
- All passengers need to arrive at our signup booth 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- We accept cash and all major credit cards. Credit cards are not charged when the reservation is made, we will charge your card at our signup booth.
- Passengers can bring phones and cameras on the boat but this is a water activity, plan on them getting wet.
- Swimsuits are not required, dress for the weather but it is usually a little colder offshore then in the harbor.
- Non-flying passenger space is not guaranteed until 5 minutes prior to our scheduled departure at which time we will release open seats for non-flying passengers. Non-flying passengers can upgrade to flying anytime during the trip and $20 will be credited towards the cost of their flight.
- Even though we love animals they are not allowed on our boats.
- Please use restrooms before departure, trips last up to 90 minutes.
- Let us know if you have any special requests, birthdays, anniversaries, proposals etc…
Our goal is to provide every customer the safest, most exciting parasail adventure possible. If at any time during your trip we don’t provide excellent customer service or if you have any safety concerns, don’t hesitate to send us an email, email@example.com, we respond to every email. On the other hand if you have a great time, like we know you will, we do appreciate 5 star Yelp reviews.
Thanks for choosing California Parasail, we look forward to having you on board!
We accept Cash, VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.